Ullink provides global, multi-asset trading technology and infrastructure for buy-side and sell-side market participants. Its universal low-latency connectivity across asset classes and messaging formats provides access via a single FIX connection to 1,500 counterparties and more than 90 trading venues. Choose from modular products or fully serviced solutions that can be deployed within existing infrastructure, part of a fully managed service, or through a hybrid model.
- Intelligently route multiple orders to multiple global venues.
- Add and remove counterparty connections easily.
- Modular architecture can be embedded within existing connectivity platforms.
- Modular extensions can include pre-trade risk management, business monitoring, exception management, smart order routing, enhanced DMA, technical monitoring and proactive alert capabilities.
- Modular and customisable order-management system to deploy a single set of solutions across geographies, asset classes and teams.
- Translate multiple protocols from multiple venues into a standard FIX format.
- Consolidate multiple global technologies and provide centralised monitoring and control.
- Provide best execution through smart order routing, and differentiate through rich exchange-traded and synthetic order types.
- Market-making and RSP capabilities built on predefined and/or customisable rules.
- Monitor multiple orders from one screen to detect and manage exceptions.
- Rigorous pre-trade risk management ensures clearing certainty with complete break-glass exception management and kill-switch functionality.
- Follow-the-sun cross-asset support including equities, futures, options, fixed income and FX.