Analytics and thoughtful hedge implementation are what separate R.J. O'Brien's Fixed Income Group (FIG) from its competitors. A client list that includes pension funds, mortgage companies, hedge funds, broker dealers and asset managers have come to rely on the advice and proprietary hedging software offered by FIG when making crucial interest rate risk management decisions. In addition to providing industry acclaimed analytical support, the Fixed Income Group maintains an experienced trading desk that is well-versed in executing complex orders, finding liquidity for block trades and constructing various option strategies when requested. FIG also remains at the forefront of the continually changing landscape of industry regulation. As the full implementation of Dodd/Frank nears, the Fixed Income Group has helped several clients maximize their use of capital by using exchanged traded futures and options without sacrificing hedge effectiveness.
Fixed Income Futures
- CME Group - Eurodollars, U.S. Treasuries, Fed Funds, Deliverable Swaps.
- Eris Exchange - Eris Standard and Eris Flex Swap Futures.
- ICE Exchange – CDX IG & HY Credit Index Futures.
Fixed Income Market Insights
RJO produces proprietary and comprehensive daily and weekly fixed income market analysis and reports that highlight the following:
- Market fundamentals to guide trading strategies for fixed income futures.
- Intra-day analysis of fundamental and technical developments.
- Technical analysis and reports on open interest, volume and volatility.