Stock index futures are some of the most liquid products on the planet. At R.J. O’Brien, you can trade key equity market indices the world over - from the S&P 500, Dow Jones Industrial Average and NASDAQ-100 in the United States to popular, representative indices in Europe and Asia.
Whether your goal is to hedge large cash positions or establish a speculative market position, you will find solid execution, clearing and risk solutions at R.J. O’Brien. First-class technology and a comprehensive service offering rank R.J. O'Brien Limited among the top 15 ranking for all index futures execution at CME Group.
Equity Index Futures
- CME Group - E-mini Dow, E-mini NASDAQ-100, E-mini S&P 500, Nikkei 225.
- NYSE Liffe - AEX, CAC 40, FTSE 100.
- ICE Futures US - Russell 1000, Russell 2000.
Equity Index Market Insights
RJO produces proprietary and comprehensive daily and weekly equity index market analysis and reports that highlight the following:
- Market fundamentals to guide trading strategies for index futures.
- Intra-day analysis of fundamental and technical developments.
- Technical analysis and reports on open interest, volume and volatility.