Equity Futures, Options and CFDs
Equity futures and options markets are some of the most liquid products on the planet. At R.J. O’Brien, you can trade key equity market indices the world over - from the S&P 500, Dow Jones Industrial Average and NASDAQ-100 in the United States to popular, representative indices in Europe and Asia. Coverage of single-name equities is also via available via stock options or individual single-name CFDs. R.J. O’Brien can also handle dividend-risk hedging strategies.
Whether your goal is to hedge cash positions or establish a speculative market position, you will find solid execution, clearing and risk solutions at R.J. O’Brien.
Equity Futures and Options
- CME Group - E-mini Dow, E-mini NASDAQ-100, E-mini S&P 500, Nikkei 225.
- Eurex -- Eurostoxx, Dax, SMI, Stoxx sector, dividend futures, single-stock options and futures
- ICE Europe - FTSE 100, single-stock futures and options
- Euronext – AEX, CAC 40, single-stock futures and options
- IDEM, MEFF -- Nasdaq indices and individual name stock options
- ICE Futures US – MSCI Indices, Russell 1000, Russell 2000
- CBOE and other US exchanges: VIX options, single-stock options
Equity Index Market Insights
RJO produces proprietary and comprehensive daily and weekly equity index market analysis and reports that highlight the following:
- Market fundamentals to guide trading strategies for index futures
- Intra-day analysis of fundamental and technical developments
- Technical analysis and reports on open interest, volume and volatility