Through its various authorised and regulated US and UK entities, R.J. O'Brien provides access to the London Metal Exchange (LME) as a Category 2 clearing member and is also a full clearing member of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME). In addition to execution and clearing services, we also issue LME contracts to buy and sell metals on behalf of our clients both electronically on LMESelect and by voice execution.
Throughout our 100+ year history we have prided ourselves on providing world-class service, and our metals offerings are no exception. Our experienced team of commodity sales and trading professionals are strictly focused on providing broking and execution services - we do not engage in speculative proprietary trading.
- London Metal Exchange (Futures and Options) -- Aluminum, Copper, Lead, Nickel, Tin, Zinc.
- CME Group (Futures and Options) -- Copper, Gold, Palladium, Platinum, Silver
- Electronic execution via a wide variety of ISVs and FIX connectivity
- LME and COMEX/NYMEX execution and clearing capabilities
- Access to an extensive liquidity pool that includes investment banks, macro and systematic hedge funds, industrial hedgers and consumers, floor-broking ring members and market-makers
- Proprietary and comprehensive metals analysis that includes short- and long-term technical insight, technical data points and option analysis