With more than 80 resources, we have the topic of futures trading covered. From the beginner-level documents on demystifying futures to the more complex articles on futures valuation, you’ll find the information you’re looking for *.
Check out our glossary section for commonly used futures terms.
Adobe PDF documents require Acrobat reader be installed on your computer in order to view them. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed, you may install it here free.
The following reports contain only the first 4 pages of the orginal. Fill out the form below to access the full report and more.
- An Introduction to CME Equity Products
- CME E-Mini S&P Asia 50 Futures
- CME E-Mini Stock Index Futures and Options
- CME Nikkei 225 Futures and Options on Futures
- Determining the Relevant Fair Value(s) of S&P 500 Futures
- NYBOT Russell 2000 Index
- OPEN INTERESTS - Using S&P 500 Stock Index Futures and Options
Show me the full version guides
* These sources are believed to be reliable. However, none of these have any direct affiliation with R.J. O'Brien Limited, or any of their affiliates. By continuing, you agree RJO Limited cannot be responsible for their content.