Orc Trader by Itiviti
Orc Trader by Itiviti is a highly sophisticated trading application for listed derivatives that is customisable and controls risk in real-time. In addition to built-in pricing and volatility models, Orc Trader provides pricing and volatility APIs to integrate with proprietary analytics.
- Trade any asset class on any exchange, globally.
- Trade multiple markets from a single front-end with multi-currency risk and P&L analysis.
- Direct Market Access to the major exchanges and black pools.
- Single-click trading mode for instant order entry.
- Feature-rich integration protocol for external access to export, import or stream data.
- Pre-trade risk controls.
- Monitor aggregated risk based on 100+ risk values.
- Surveillance and compliance.
- FIX infrastructure.
- Pricing and volatility models suitable for trading listed derivatives on equity, fixed income, commodity, and FX.
- Advanced volatility management capabilities.
- Pricing model API for integrating proprietary models or extending built-in models.
- Volatility model API allows creation of custom volatility models with full volatility management and risk support throughout the entire system.
- Multi-currency portfolio analysis of P&L daily or since inception.
- P&L attribution to risk values.
- Perform scenario analysis using pre-defined or custom risk reports.
- Risk sensitivities to volatility model parameters.
Orc Liquidator by Itiviti
Orc Liquidator by Itiviti is a highly sophisticated automated trading engine for derivatives. Trading firms and institutions can automate a wide variety of sophisticated advanced derivatives strategies across more than 150 global trading venues.
- Automated trader intelligence and workflow.
- Combine automated and manual trading.
- Optimised for latency and throughput.
- End-to-end performance analysis utilities.
- Single front-end for multiple trading engines.
- Rich Java strategy API.
- Two-way event-driven workflow.
- Export, import or stream data via feature-rich integration protocols.
Ullink provides global, multi-asset trading technology and infrastructure for buy-side and sell-side market participants. Its universal low-latency connectivity across asset classes and messaging formats provides access via a single FIX connection to 1,500 counterparties and more than 90 trading venues. Choose from modular products or fully serviced solutions that can be deployed within existing infrastructure, part of a fully managed service, or through a hybrid model.
- Out-of-the-box solutions for manual, algo-assisted and fully automated trading.
- Drag-and-drop apps to personalise.
- Built-in scripting language.
- Keeps intellectual property protected and in-house.
- Scalable for click trading, spread trading and market making.