Trade on all major equity markets in the US, Europe and Asia with contracts for difference (CFDs). These leveraged products have margin rates as low as 10% and trade free of the UK Stamp Duty.* However, profits are subject to capital gains taxes. Place orders using any of our electronic execution platforms or by voice execution through our specialist desk.
A CFD is an agreement between two parties to exchange the difference between the opening price and closing price of a contract. CFD trading allows you to profit from falling as well as rising markets and trade free of Stamp Duty Tax.* The concept of leverage allows you to trade a CFD position by depositing just a fraction of the value of the position – this in turn will magnify your profits or losses (and can result in losses in excess of your initial deposit should the market move against you).
Whether you are hedging a portfolio to offset potential losses in your physical portfolio of shares or speculating on the price movements of the underlying equity, RJO can help you maximize your goals with our service, research and technology.
- Web-based trading platform
- Personal service from experienced brokers for phone brokerage
- Take advantage of rising and falling markets
- Trade with no stamp duty* to pay on purchases
- Gain greater market exposure by trading on margin
- Keep trades open for as long as you want
* CFD trading is exempt from UK stamp duty. However, tax laws are subject to change and depend on individual circumstances. Please seek independent advice if necessary.